Bukan Sembarang Bekam

Latest News

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"STOP MY CORRUPTION, PLEASE !"

Every body knows, that Indonesia is the “best” corruption country in the world. And the people in all over the world know too, that difficult to find the project in Indonesia running well on planning – financial and time schedule. But, here is my best friend experience I wish to share to you all about the corruption.

My friend name is, Kaka Suminta – the senior journalist in the Jawa Pos Group Publishing – he told to me his experience. One day, Kaka doing the investigating reporting in West Java Indonesia, about the corruption infrastructure project. Finally, Kaka find the fact, that the Head of Project – staff of the majority – corrupt. So, Kaka wrote the report in his newspaper.

After exposed the corruption story in the paper, the Head of Project arrested by the police and got to jail for 2 years. In other day, the young boy come to Kaka’s home want to sell the second hand television about 250 thousands rupiah. The boy need the money for his life. Because that boy is the friend of his son, Kaka didn’t want to buy that the second hand television. He gave the boy the money and ask him. “Why you sell the television for gate the money, why you don’t ask to your father ?” Kaka asked him.

The boy said. “My father in the jail now, uncle.”
Kaka ask again. “Who is your father ?”
The boy said the his father name.

After hear the father’s boy name, Kaka shocked. He rather feel regret after blow up the father's boy corruption case. But, as a journalist, Kaka aware, he just doing his proffessional job.

And after two years, Kaka met with the father's boy. Do you know what happent?
The father's boy said to Kaka. "Thank's you had stop my corrupt. 'Cos, I can't stop my corruption before I got to jail." He said.

And he continue again. "After my first corruption, I can't stop it, because I head to head with many poeple, they bring me to the defficult possition. So, than's a lot Kaka."

By this experience, I wanna say to all journalist in Indonesia, please help the poeple who corrupt, to stop it. I believe, you can guys. (!)
no image
  • Title : "STOP MY CORRUPTION, PLEASE !"
  • Posted by :
  • Date : 2:36 AM
  • Labels :
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 komentar:

Top